spinix-users - RPM

spinix-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Spinix Users List

  • From: hagoth AT sdf.lonestar.org
  • To: spinix-users AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RPM
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:40:32 -0500

Hi All,

Does spinix have the ability to support RPMs? I'm looking to install a
very minimalist system for nothing other than live audio streaming through
an ethernet network, read-only. I want to contain the system on a CD with
no hard drive, and if config files need changing (probably not--maybe only
a couple network configuration settings), be able to contain an
/etc/partition on a floppy. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Aaron

  • RPM, hagoth, 01/03/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>