sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] Stable Grimoire 0.12 released

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>, SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] Stable Grimoire 0.12 released
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:04:14 -0700

Thomas Orgis wrote:
> The routine continues: Stable grimoire version 0.12 has been released! As
> usual, users of stable merely need to run 'sorcery system-update'.
> Spells listed on the release wiki[1] were tested and qualified to have no
> known defects of "gating" severity at the time of this release.
>
> To download the grimoire manually, get
> http://codex.sourcemage.org/stable.tar.bz2 or specifically
> http://codex.sourcemage.org/stable-0.12.tar.bz2 .
>
> GPG signatures are available at
> http://codex.sourcemage.org/stable.tar.bz2.asc or
> http://codex.sourcemage.org/stable-0.12.tar.bz2.asc .
>
> Thanks go out to all the people working on the grimoire, specifically to
> Eric Sandall, Mathieu Lonjaret and George Sherwood for taking care of the
> core spells with me for this release.
>

> Alrighty then,
>
> Thomas.
>
> [1] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/Stable-0.12

In case anyone is interested, here's the shortlog between 0.11 and
0.12[0]. :)

Alexander Tsamutali (2):
shell-term-fm/sakura: updated to 1.1.5
Merge branch 'master' of
ssh://astsmtl AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire

Andraž Levstik (30):
gnokii: version update to 0.6.16 and added cvs option
Merge branch 'WIP'
Merge with git+ssh://alevstik AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git
kazehakase: version bump 0.4.7
Merge with git+ssh://alevstik AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git
espeak: update to 1.26 and some revamping
Merge with git+ssh://alevstik AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git
dovecot: update to 1.0.1
Merge branch 'WIP'
Merge with git+ssh://alevstik AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git
dovecot: license fixes it's a mix of various licenses
Merge with git+ssh://alevstik AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git
kqemu: not everyone uses udev
Merge with git+ssh://alevstik AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git
boost: added SUB_DEPENDS options for the stuff treeve add a month ago
dzen2: various fixes
slock: new spell a simple X screen locker
Forgot the changelog
sselp: new spell, simple X selection printer
Merge with /home/ruskie/sourcemage/test#WIP
dictd: updateded version and various revamping
xapian-core: update to 1.0.1
pinot: version update 0.7.4
Merge with /home/ruskie/sourcemage/test#WIP
Merge with git+ssh://alevstik AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git
xmms2-scrobbler: updated bug #13862
Merge branch 'WIP'
Merge with git+ssh://alevstik AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git
tracker: added svn option
Merge with git+ssh://alevstik AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git

Arjan Bouter (16):
nufw: added new spell.
basesystem: made texinfo optional
nufw: fixed installation a bit
nufw: oops, reversed the history entries
FUNCTIONS: removed qingy stuff from install_wmfiles
madwifi: version bump for security fix
madwifi: forgot security patch ++
postgresql: fixed initscript for when one logs to syslog
links-twibright: added desktopfiles for the different drivers
Merge with git+ssh://abouter AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git
links-twibright and madwifi: fixing borked commit
nufw: added initscript
nufw: addde FINAL
squid_nufw_helper: squid acl plugin for use with nufw
Changelog: forgot entry for squid_nufw_helper
enthrall: version 0.5

Arwed von Merkatz (8):
libtommath: allow installation on systems without wheel group
gstreamer: updated to 0.10.13
gst-plugins-base: updated to 0.10.13
mplayer: fixed DOWNLOAD file to actually work for svn version
ffmpeg-svn: added DOWNLOAD file for stable sorcery
Revert "ffmpeg-svn: added DOWNLOAD file for stable sorcery"
ffmpeg-svn: added DOWNLOAD file for stable sorcery
vobcopy: updated to 1.0.2

David Brown (15):
linux updated the updatepatch script to add hour and minute
linux updated pre 2.6 kernel patch
linux update mm patches
linux updated maintenance patches
linux updated mm patches
HISTORY reverted the hour:minute stuff since it was not that
important anyway and updated 2.6.20 maintenance patches
linux reverted the updatepatch script to not include the hour:minute
linux updated realtime preempt patches
linux updated 2.6.21 maintenance patches
linux updated 2.6.20 maintenance patches
linux updated ck and ck server patches
linux updated pre 2.6 kernel patches
linux updated latest pre 2.6 kernel patches
linux updated mm patches
linux updated pre 2.6 patches

David Kowis (6):
firefox: Removing visibility patch for 2.0.0.4
ccache Fixed download location
ndiswrapper: version to 1.47
thunderbird, Removed visibility patch and dependency on autoconf 2.13
postfix: version to the latest, and VDA patch to the latest.
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire

Elisamuel Resto (7):
php-pear/php: Updated to version 5.2.3, SECURITY_PATCH++ Bug #13811
Merge with git+ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git
xfce/xfce4-toys: initiated deprecation, as discussed in bug #13674
ftp/pure-ftpd:
perl-cpan/perl:
mail/c-client: version bump to 2006i
mail/imap: version bump to 2006i, changed LICENSE, aparently, I
forgot to.

Eric Sandall (33):
VERSION: 0.12-test
latex2rtf: Add Tex -> MS Wordish converter
redhat.gpg: RedHat's GPG key
e/elitaire: Moved to games/games-cards (Bug #13821)
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
rox: Updated to 2.6.1
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
wine-doors: A Windows package manager via WINE
wine-doors: Fix missing binary symlink and missing depends on
gnome-python-desktop and wine
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
xinetd: Depends on some system logger to run
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
utils/powertop: Intel's PowerTop mobile power consumption tool
powertop: Depends on ncurses
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
engage: Depends on embryo, etk, and evas
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
k3d: Should auto-conflict with itself
man-pages: Updated to 2.60
elfio: Added a C++ library for reading/generating ELF binaries
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
openjpeg: Added an open-source JPEG 2000 codec
xmlrpc-epi: Added an XML-RPC implementation in C
elfio: Forgot LICENSE
xmlrpc-epi: Forgot LICENSE
google-perftools: Added Google Performance tools
e_utils: No longer uses ewl
wine: Updated to 0.9.40
Revert "wine: Updated to 0.9.40"
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
VERSION: 0.12-rc

Ethan "eekee" Grammatikidis (3):
imap: mailsubdir.patch fixed
Merge branch 'master' of
git+ssh://ethan AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
imap: BUILD: corrected -p1 to -p0 for mailsubdir.patch

Florian Franzmann (5):
video/lxdvdrip: updated to 1.70
net/arping: added option to install arping setuid root
net/samba: install umount.cifs setuid root as well if mount.cifs
is installed setuid root
audio-players/cripple: new spell
printer/pdfjam: new spell, a set of scripts for generating pdf files

George Sherwood (47):
gnucash: Updated to version 2.1.3
liferea: Updated stable to version 1.2.16
koffice: Updated to version 1.6.3
weechat: Updated to versin 0.25 and added cmake. Bug #13819.
weechat: forgot to add sig file.
centerim: created new spell.
silc-client: Updated to version 1.1
epic5: Updated to version 0.3.4
micq: Updated to version 0.5.4
gossip: Updated to version 0.26
libotr: Added spell.
micq: Added optional depends libotr
pidgin-otr: Added new privacy plugin for pidgin
Changelog: Corrected typo
subversion: Updated to version 1.4.4
php-dev: Complete update to use snapshots vice pulling from cvs.
imagemagick: Updated to version 6.3.4-7
imagemagick: Updated to 6.3.4-8
pidgin: Updated to version 2.0.2
imagemagick: Updated to version 6.3.4-9
liferea: Stable updated to version 1.2.17
liferea: Updated devel to version 1.3.7
centerim: Updated to version 20070614
gnucash: Updated to to version 2.1.4
imagemagick: Updated to version 6.3.4-10
liferea: Updated devel to version 1.3.7
micq: Updated to version 0.5.4.1
centerim: Updated to version 20070618
samba: Updated samba-vcan to version 0.3.6c-beta4. Bug 13834.
bitchx: Added UPSTREAM_KEY Bug 13761.
readline: Converted to UPSTREAM_SIG. Bug 13761
readline: Ramey's key was already in gnu.gpg
bash: Updated to use UPSTREAM_KEY
net-dns: Updated to version 0.60
spamassassin: Updated to version 3.2.1. Now depends net-dns
xdtv: Updated to version 2.4.0. Removed one patch and added another.
samba: Updated to version 3.0.25b
scim: Updated to version 1.4.7
silc-client: Updated to version 1.1.1
tar: Updated to version 1.18
texinfo: Updated to version 4.9. Removed PRE_BUILD and patch.
e2fsprogs: Updated to version 1.40
e2fsprogs: Converted to UPSTREAM_KEY
devede: Updated to version 3.01
emacs: Updated to version 22.1
liferea: Updated stable to version 1.2.18
xchat: Updated to version 2.8.4

Jaka Kranjc (41):
init.d: remove last bad grep #10439
added gkrellstock #10394
libpri: added #10269
libpri: 1.4.0 + gpg
zaptel: added #10270
man-pages-de: added #13301
xsensors: added from #10496
ddclient: fix depends #13765
bootsplash: fix #13766
php: fixed last history entry
qwt: fix compilation and doc duplication
netkit-base: cleanup in preparation for #13075
netkit-base: use INSTALL_ROOT
netkit-base: forgot to remove hosts
iana-etc: install /etc/hosts #13075
php-dev: defeat the octal boss to add fundations for a snapshots
Merge branch 'master' of git://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
ncurses: #13731 - don't wipe the terminfo database
linux: fix typo #13824
ghasher: bump and url fixes
ghasher: fixed #11377, added INSTALL_ROOT support
ghasher: added missing dep
xmlsec: added a fallback backend choice #11486
xmlsec: added missing &&
pdfedit: fix very nasty bug
Merge branch 'master' of git://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
at-spi: fix wrong sourcing #13837
psmisc: added g++ #13836
musepack-tools: added nasm #12111
Merge branch 'master' of git://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
libdvdcss: disabled building of tex docs - broken #13841
Merge branch 'master' of git://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
openssl: fix #13855 - at least -O is needed for compilation
plptools: added, bumped and fixed
Merge branch 'master' of git://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
plptools: diary
radeontools: added and fixed, #13775
groff: converted to upstream gpg
excluded: fix gconf paths
configs: fixed gconf paths
volatiles: fixed gconf paths

Jeremy Blosser (1):
VERSION: 0.12-0

Juuso Alasuutari (1):
jack: Changed the time patch option to only apply to the stable
version

Ladislav Hagara (64):
lsof 4.78
man-pages 2.53
getmail 4.7.5
man-pages 2.54
multitail 5.0.5
gnome-commander: fixed ENTERED
man-pages 2.55
pdfedit: added bug number
libpcap 0.9.6
tcpdump 3.9.6
m2crypto 0.17
gimp 2.3.18
libpcapnav 0.8
libnetdude 0.10
netdude 0.4.8
utils/virtualbox: new spell, a general-purpose full virtualizer
for x86 hardware
virtualbox depends on virtualbox-module now
virtualbox-module: new module, VirtualBox kernel module
virtualbox: added INSTALL and virtualbox
virtualbox, virtualbox-module: added info to ChangeLog
thunderbird ENIGMAIL_VERSION=0.95.1
linux-pam 0.99.7.1
thunderbird 2.0.0.4, SECURITY_PATCH=7
phpmyadmin 2.10.2
lvm 2.02.26
device-mapper 1.02.20
ht 2.0.7
git 1.5.2.2
man-pages 2.56
man-pages 2.57
e/e_module-news: new spell, E17 desktop news module
openldap 2.3.36
seahorse 2.19.4
e/evolve: new spell
vlc 0.8.6c, SECURITY_PATCH++
less 406
mod_auth_openpgp 0.2.1
colordiff 1.0.6a
pcsc-lite 1.4.3
udev 113
libnetdude 0.10a
netdude 0.4.8a
curl 7.16.3
curl optional_depends on c-ares
c-ares 1.4.0
iptables 1.3.8
aircrack-ng 0.9.1
libssh2 0.15
man-pages 2.58
libtool 1.5.24
libewf 20070512
testdisk 6.7
gjots2 2.3.5
mesalib 7.0
mesademos 7.0
sylpheed 2.4.3
dbus: fiex WEB_SITE, removed stale sig
dbus-glib 0.74
dbus-python 0.82.0
gnutls 1.6.3
thunderbird: ENIGMAIL_VERSION=0.95.2
krb5: SECURITY_PATCH++
xvid 1.1.3
wireshark 0.99.6, SECURITY_PATCH++

Martin Spitzbarth (4):
openbox: 3.4.0
obconf: 2.0.0
asterisk: updated to 1.4.5
asterisk: updated to 1.4.6

Mathieu Lonjaret (4):
libtorrent: update to 0.11.5
rtorrent: update to 0.7.5
curl: 7.16.4
curl: SECURITY_PATCH++

Philippe Caseiro (21):
Adding e_dbus spell to test grimoire works for me
Updating ChangeLog
Updatin e17 spell DEPENDS file :
Updating ChangeLog
Revert "Updating ChangeLog"
Updating E17 History file with last spell modification
Adding sqlite3-ruby spell
updating ChangeLog
Fixing some mistakes reported on SM-DISCUSS this morning
removing UPDATED ... definitly depreciated
Updating mpd spell to could run MPD like a service. Bug #13651
Adding deluge spell (bittorrent pygtk client)
Udating ChangeLog with last deluge add
Cleaning somethings like tabs on FINAL file and bas comment on mpd
init
Breaking description to resonable lines
Updating HISTORY file
Removing libtorrent from DEPENDS file:
Using INSTALL_ROOT on all paths
Adding rb-libtorrent spell to provide rasterbar libtorrent
Updating Changelog
Cleaning mpd spell

Pieter Lenaerts (2):
zile: updated
bless: updated

Pol Vinogradov (22):
editors/emacs:
libs/ncurses:
Merge branch 'master' of
git+ssh://pol AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
python-devel/tagpy: new spell, a Python bindings for TagLib
audio-players/sonata:
ChangeLog: fixing conflicts
Merge branch 'master' of
git+ssh://pol AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
audio-players/sonata:
audio-players/sonata/DEPENDS: fixed typo
python-devel/tagpy/DEPENDS: fixed my sub_depends typo
audio-players/sonata:
Merge branch 'master' of
git+ssh://pol AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
audio-drivers/alsa-driver:
audio-drivers/alsa-firmware:
audio-drivers/alsa-lib:
audio-drivers/alsa-oss:
audio-drivers/alsa-plugins:
audio-drivers/alsa-tools:
audio-drivers/pyalsa: new spell, Python bindings for the Advanced
graphics-libs/rmagick:
devel/jruby:
Merge branch 'master' of
git+ssh://pol AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire

Remko van der Vossen (9):
utils/procinfo: changed install to $prefix/share/man instead of
$prefix/man
printer/ghostscript: added depends gtk+2 iff $GS_LIBGS
smgl/mime-support: new spell, mime.types, mailcap and support tools
mail/courier: sanitized spell, added mime-support dependency and
fixed bugs 13744 and 12813
kde-apps/umbrello: Version bumped to 1.5.71
science/pcb: Added missing depends tk
i18n/im-ja: new spell, Japanese input method for gtk2
i18n/im-ja: removed tabs, changed OPTS order, use [[ ]]
i18n/scim-anthy: 1.2.4

Robin Cook (52):
pilot-link: updated to 0.12.2
gnome-pilot: updated to 2.0.15
gnome-pilot-conduits: updated to 2.0.15
gnome-mag: updated to 0.14.5
New spell: gnome2-libs/java-access-bridge
gnome-speech: updated to 0.4.13
vte: updated to 0.16.5
java-access-bridge: remove BUILD as not needed.
gnome-speech: remove BUILD to apply proper fix in PRE_BUILD
desktop-file-utils: updated to 0.13
gnome-games2: updated to 2.18.2.1
glibmm: updated to 2.12.10
libxml++: updated to 2.18.1
gnome-commander: new spell
libiptcdata: new spell
gnome-commander: added two optional_depends
gnome-commander: update to 1.2.4
gnome-commander: removed from gnome2-apps as existed in shell-term-fm
cairo: update to 1.4.8
gtk+2: updated to 2.10.13
gnome-mag: updated to 0.14.6
devhelp: updated to 0.15
gtk-sharp-2: updated to 2.10.1
vte: updated to 0.16.6
gnome-terminal: updated to 2.18.1
gthumb2: updated to 2.10.4
libglade2: updated to 2.6.1
libglademm: updated to 2.6.4
gst-plugin-good: updated to 0.10.6
gthumb2: forgot X11-LIBS depends.
gdl: updated to 0.7.6
gnome-build: updated to 0.1.7
metacity: updated to 2.18.5
gnome-speech: updated to 0.4.14
libgsf: updated to 1.14.4
gnome-speech: forgot to add sig file
goobox: updated to 1.9.1
gthumb2: updated to 2.10.5
anjuta: updated to 2.2.0
geda-docs: updated to 20070626
geda-examples: updated to 20070626
libgeda: updated to 20070626
geda-gattrib: updated to 20070626
geda-gnetlist: updated to 20070626
geda-gschem: updated to 20070626
geda-symbols: updated to 20070626
geda-utils: updated to 20070626
geda-utils: finished adding to HISTORY
cairo: updated to 1.4.10
gnome-backgrounds: updated to 2.18.3
epiphany: updated to 2.18.3
epiphany-extensions: updated to 2.18.3

Thomas Orgis (11):
mpg123: bump to 0.66
atlas: make it work on alpha, make the .config files more readable
by naming the FORTRAN bit.
dermixd: version bump to 1.2.0
param: version bump to 2.23.0
textdata: update to 1.8.0
gpfit: version bump to 1.1.0
buntstift: bump to 0.25
Merge with git+ssh://thorgis AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git
openssl: fix for alpha, -march is a bad idea
#Merge with git+ssh://thorgis AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git
openssl: alpha doesn't need the -O hack

Tommy Boatman (2):
hercules: version update to 3.05
x3270: version update to 3.3.6

Treeve Jelbert (216):
gutenprint-5.1.2
libexif-0.6.15
exif-0.6.15
hicolor-icon-theme - new WEBSITE
gramps-2.2.8
python - fix bug #13798
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
ijs - fix bug #13800
hsfmodem-7.60.00.09
hcfpcimodem-1.13full
qgit-1.5.6
digikam-0.9.2-beta3
libvncserver-0.9.1
x11vnc-0.9.1
udev-112
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
git-1.5.2.1
numpy-1.0.3-2
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
dcraw-8.73
expat-2.0.1
kde4 - addboost & soprano to depends
soprano-0.9.0
fribidi-0.10.8
dvdauthor - update depends
fox-1.6.27 / 1.7.10
eportlab-2_1
telepathy-sofiasip-0.3.19
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
speex-1.2beta2
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
xine-lib-1.1.7
kipi-plugins-0.1.4-beta1
hdparm-7.5
expat - fix source_hash and source_directory
popfile-0.22.5RC4
date-manip-5.44
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
tar-1.17
ruby-1.8.6-p36
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
telepathy-mission-control-4.23
alsa-lib-1.0.14
alsa-utils-1.0.14
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
fltk2-2.0.x-r5891
syslog-ng - new source_url
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
eventlog - new souurce_url
pyqt - fix bug #13797
syslinux-3.50
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
qt4-4.3.1-snapshot-20070610
1.73-gpl-2.1
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
linuxlibertine-2.6.9
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
qscintilla - add SUB_DEPENDS
aria2-0.11.0
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
qscintilla - fix typo
libexif-0.6.16
qscintilla-designer 1.73-gpl-2.1
libxml2-2.6.29
libxslt-1.1.21
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
cherrypy-3.0.1
setuptools-0.6c6
kid-0.9.5
mochikit-1.3.1
sqlobject-0.9.0
formencode-0.7.1
pastescript-1.3.4
paste-1.3
digikam-0.9.2-final
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
libkdcraw-0.1.1
cheetah-2.0rc8
ruledispatch-0.5a0.dev-r2306
cherrypy - multiple versions
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
multiple ptyhon stuff
configobj-4.4.0
simplejson-1.7.1
turbokid-1.0.1
turbojson-q.0
turbocheetah-0.9.5
decoratortools-1.4
turbogears-1.0.2.2
pastescript - updated depends
ragel-5.22
digikamplugins - now obsolete
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
telepathy-mission-control-4.25
egenix-mx-base-3.0.0
/kinterbasdb - extra depends
wine-0.9.39
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
pysqlite-2.3.3
pygresql - fix description
mysql-python-1.2.2
luca-1.01
rpm-4.4.9
popt-1.11
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
myodbc-3.51.16r494
yasm-0.6.1
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
ruby-odbc-0.9995
popfile-0.22.5RC7
ntfs-3g-1.612-RC
libgda2-dev - fix gpg
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
decibel - new spell
fltk2-2.0.x-r5905
sptk-3.5.2
kdebindings - fix bug #13802
rename libgda2-dev -> libgda3
qt4 - remove provides
qt-embedded-3.3.8
gutenprint-5.1.3
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
popfile-0.22.5
odkutils-0.5.8
odk-ng-0.5.8
amarok-1.4.6
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
dosemu - fix typo
wxpython-2.6.4.0
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
sqlite-3.4.0
firebird-2.1.0.15999-Beta1
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
heyu2-2.0beta.11
kdepim - add optional libopensync
hdparm-7.6
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
zvbi-0.2.25
odkutils-0.5.8.1
odk-ng-0.5.8.1
telepathy-mission-control-4.26
hwdata-0.200-1
xml-libxml-1.63
xml-sax-0.15
module-build-0.2808
params-validate-0.88
mime-types-1.20
ntfs-3g-1.616
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
hal-info-20070618
/pcre-7.2
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
xaralx-0.7r1775
ntp-4.2.4p2
pkgconfig-0.22
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
pciutils-2.2.6
gd-2.0.35
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
dcraw-8.75
kipi-plugins-0.1.4-beta2
fltk2-2.0.x-r5917
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
libdaemon-0.11
hplip-2.7.6
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
sip-snapshot-20070622
pyqt4-4-snapshot-20070622
hplip - update depends
pyqt - add PROVIDES
pyqt4 - add PROVIDES
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
k3b-1.0.2
k3b-i18n-1.0.2
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
pslib-0.3.0
syslinux-3.51
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
mtools-3.9.11
clamav-0.91rc2
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
e2c-0.13.0
xdg-utils-1.0.2
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
itools-0.15.6
sqlobject - update depends
/kinterbasdb - allow snapshot
luca - update depends
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
sptk-3.5.3
pycairo-1.4.0
star-1.5a82
robodoc-4.99.34
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
ace-5.5.9
sip-snapshot-20070625
pyqt4-4-snapshot-20070625
html-tree-3.23
term-readkey-2.30
xml-twig-3.29
locale-maketext-lexicon-0.64
xml-writer-0.603
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
itools-0.16.0
telepathy-mission-control-4.28
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
wine-0.9.40
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
fbexport-1.67
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire
dejavu-ttf-2.18
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire

root (1):
dzen2: version up to 0.5.0

ruskie (1):
Merge with git+ssh://alevstik AT scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git

-sandalle

[0] Generated with: git log stable-0.11-1..stable-0.12-0 | git shortlog
(note I made a mistake in generated the first stable-0.11 and gave it
0.11-1 instead of 0.11-0).

http://eric.sandall.us/ | http://counter.li.org/ #196285