sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] mcdp spell?

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Florian Franzmann <siflfran AT hawo.stw.uni-erlangen.de>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] mcdp spell?
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 01:00:50 +0200

am Sat 2007-04-28 16:17:49 -0600 schrieb Javier Vasquez:
> Thanks a lot to all. I could make the spell work with one caveat
> though. I couldn't make INSTALL work, not by using "make install",
> neither by using "cp ..." instructions directly.
>
> So on BUILD I used "make install" as the last instruction, and I left
> INSTALL empty for no further action, and the thing worked.
>
> I'm attaching the spell tar.bz2, in case some one can take the time to
> try it out and see what I did wrong, so that "make install" is called
> from INSTALL instead of BUILD. If this gets to work then I can submit
> the spell, since as of now it seems not pretty healthy.
Nice work. I did a bit of cleanup on your spell and committed it to test:
* DEPENDS, INSTALL and CONFIGURE were empty files, so no need for them. If
they aren't there sorcery assumes it's default behaviour.
* fixed a typo in DETAILS
* removed 'make install' from BUILD
* HISTORY: you should put your email address behind your name. There
should be a tab and an asterisk before an entry. Also you forgot to
mention your patch.

Thanks for the spell :)

regards
Florian