sm-users - [SM-Users] cups and gutenprint

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "B. A. S." <silverdrop9 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Users] cups and gutenprint
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:26:21 -0400

Hi All, I'm missing something here. I've done some searching and can't find
a real answer. I had cups with gutenprint and espgs working, then I upgraded
gutenprint to the test version and cups as well. Now cups doesn't see my usb
printer (uri: usb:/dev/usblp0)
I'm at a loss after doing several combinations of recasts. Any suggestions?

Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces
http://discoverspaces.live.com?source=hmtag1&loc=us

  • [SM-Users] cups and gutenprint, B. A. S., 10/19/2006