sm-users - [SM-Users] Kernel, packages?

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Paul Hoy <paul.hoy AT mac.com>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] Kernel, packages?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 01:21:04 -0400

Hi all,

I'm currently using Gentoo (which I generally do not enjoy because of
its obtrusive package manager), and I want to change. Can someone
provide some general information about sourcemage, for instance, which
kernel it supports at the moment, which version of gnome is it using,
and any other helpful package information?

I was unable to locate any of this information on the Web site. If I
missed it, perhaps someone can point me to it.

Thanks.