sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] Where are ya at?

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: SourceMage Users List <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] Where are ya at?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:22:05 -0600

But how would the spell know to be update. Now we've given three things to a
spell to keep up to date. Perhaps a small C program or something could be
written to get the pages everytime it's run so that it's always up to the
<insert average download time here>. so probably a simple script/spell that
when run would get the page(s), format them and start the browser (chosen
during config) and run it.

David Kowis
Computer Programmer
http://shlrm.org