sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] Networking Problem

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Ondra Tomecka <otom7630 AT lucy.troja.mff.cuni.cz>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] Networking Problem
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:37:55 +0100 (CET)

As a first thought, did you check your kernel configuration for your
network card? It looks like kernel has problems communicating with the
card. Can be either wrong driver forced to speak to the card or wrong
module parameters to correct driver. Or anything else of course, I didn't
met such error before and you didn't provide enough information from which
I could help better :)
Not that I'm some great network guru but I do have some expriences...

Andy