sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] environment variables and preloads

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: Hamish Greig <hgreig AT bigpond.net.au>, "Source Mage - Users" <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] environment variables and preloads
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 13:13:13 +0000

Hamish,

It looks like a good idea to me. If you have the time for it, go ahead.

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 10:52:01 +1100, Hamish Greig wrote
[...]
> login variable/preload setting. A few of us talking on IRC thought
> this would be a good thing to implement in the short term, and as I
> am off work for a few days I could do this (and close a few trivial
> prometheus bugs at the same time), but wanted feedback from others
> before making such a major change. Anyone object to this? Anyone
> want a better explanation ? Anyone see problems for non-bash shell
> users (do we care about them anyway ?) ? Anyone see any simple flaw
> we overlooked in discussion on IRC ? Hamish

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com