sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] xfree86 install

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Jeremy Kolb <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • Cc: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] xfree86 install
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:55:57 -0500

I disagree, I think that the spell should add it to /etc/ld.so.conf.
The nice thing about sourcemage is that the base install is very
minimal. Each spell should handle it's own files and modifications of
files, and if dispelled it should undo them. Logically it should be
with the spell. It's only one or two lines in the spell file. It is
not going to increase the size. And I use /mnt.

Jeremy