sm-users - [SM-Users] (no subject)

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "Ken McLennan" <ruadh AT tpg.com.au>
  • To: SourceMage User <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Users] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:57:16 +1000

G'day there SourceMageOne & All,

I'm unsure whether my query is off topic here, or whether I should
ask it in the Sorcery list, but I'll try here first as I'm not yet subscribed
to Sorcery. I hope no one minds.

I currently have SMGL working fine as a console based system. I ran "
cast mutt", and downloaded the source file however the install generated the
following error messages:

unpacks OK
mutt: doesn't have an MD5 sum for the uncompressed mutt-1.4i.tar.gz
Aborting
/tmp/casting.17585: line 423: popd: /usr/src/mutt1.4i: no such file
or directory

I have since installed mutt successfully from the downloaded source,
but that's not the way it's supposed to work. I had the same problem
installing XFree86, also. (I also had other problems with X, but they relate
mainly to only having a dialup system with time limited sessions). In any
case, does anyone have a clue as to what's happening and why?

See ya
Ken