sm-users - [SM-Users] Local grimoire howto?

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Jaanus Heeringson <jaanus AT heeringson.com>
  • To: SourceMage Users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Users] Local grimoire howto?
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 13:28:31 +0200

Can someone please clarify some things for me? If I want to run a local grimoire, do I need to export it as bz2 in order to add it to scribe, or can i just make another folder under the grimoire directory and add it to scribe settings? How about coping with scribe update? Someone maby should add info about this to the wiki.

Basically I need to know how things are done these days. I'm tired of adding symlinks to the test grimoire, and -custom does not work these days :)

--
MVH

Jaanus Heeringson

Heeringson Art & Design