sm-users - Re[2]: [SM-Users] Grimoire problems

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Ochronus <ochronus AT enternet.hu>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re[2]: [SM-Users] Grimoire problems
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 21:12:02 +0200

ES> Correct. :) I also ran into this problem, so manually downloaded sorcery
ES> from one of our mirrors listed here:
ES> http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Source+Mage+Download+Mirrors

Hmmm... well... another newbie question: how do I do this? I'd like to
stay on the stable branch (yet), I ran sorcery, chose Options/Software
Mirrors/Sorcery, then told it to use a custom mirror, I put a mirror
from the above link, yet it wants to cast, etc. from the old
site(s)... could you give me some specific instructions?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Ochronus