sm-users - [SM-Users] Grimoire problems

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Ochronus <ochronus AT enternet.hu>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Users] Grimoire problems
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:46:57 +0200

Hi,

Maybe I missed some announcement, but ibiblio and the SourceMage
grimoire download locations just don't seem to work for me since
yesterday or so. Ok, I saw that ibiblio was doing some admin work on
its server(s) but they said that the site will be up and running
again, and so it is.

However:
http://www.ibilio.org/pub/Linux
and
http://download.sourcemage.org

are just not there, and cast wants to get some important spells from
the above two URL-s, thus they fail.

Maybe it was me who wasn't paying enough attention to some ibiblio or
SourceMage announcement, but do you know when/how this issue is going
to be "fixed"?

Thanks, and regards,
Ochronus