sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] Guess who's back!

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Jose Bernardo Silva <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Glenn Shannon <warlock AT cyberlok.org>, SM-Users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>, SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] Guess who's back!
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:18:13 +0100 (BST)

Hi WaRL0K!

Welcome back! We always need more people, so join us
on irc (#sourcemage or #cauldron), at least the
cauldron team needs people urgently.

--- Glenn Shannon <warlock AT cyberlok.org> wrote: > Hi
all,

> In case no one remembers me this is Glenn Shannon
> (aka WaRL0K). I used to
> help out with the disk utils section of the
> grimoire.
>
> I had some real-life stuff invade and take me out of
> my house for a while
> there, and as such was absent for a lot of the last
> few months. I'm back,
> now, and was wondering if anyone out there needed
> any help.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Glenn
> aka WaRL0K

=====
Jose Bernardo Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Guru
josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo/

Yahoo! Plus