sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] Ksorcery v0.2

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "isoperimetrix" <olso1911 AT umn.edu>
  • To: "Zach Hobbs" <zach AT firstwavedesign.com>, sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] Ksorcery v0.2
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:13:36 -0600

Very nice. I've got a couple nits after poking around with it. I resized the
left pane because Status was partially obscured, and when I click on a spell
it resizes the pane back to its default setting. When I select a file under
edit spell, the font size in the edit window is too small.

Despite this, it's still quite usable. I especially liked the color coded
spell lists with the version numbers etc. I thought that was really handy.
I'm also wondering if its possible to embed the console interaction and
output inside the app?