sm-users - [SM-Users] Courier-IMAP doesn't accept password

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Pierre Abbat <phma AT webjockey.net>
  • To: <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Users] Courier-IMAP doesn't accept password
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:13:53 -0500

I installed Courier IMAP on blackcat and tried accessing it with IlohaMail. I
got "Login Failed.". I copied /etc/pam.d/imap from littlecat, which has
Courier working, and it still doesn't work. I have no idea how to debug PAM
problems, or how to tell if it's even using PAM. I filed bug 2195, but ML is
as stumped as I am. Can someone help?

phma