sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit] [Z-Rejected] OpenOffice.org binary spell

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Derek Moyes <sorcerer AT flamesnyper.com>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit] [Z-Rejected] OpenOffice.org binary spell
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:55:31 -0500

OK, so here is the OpenOffice-bin spell.. for those of us that can't get it to
compile. Let's get this into the z-rejected grimoire as soon as possible.

I _do_ hope that it will get easier to compile -- since the binary version
doesn't use anti-aliasing, etc. But it runs. :-)

Please let me know about any bugs -- IWOMS, YMMV.

This spell is 1.0.3.1 -- latest stable version. I plan on releasing also an
"OpenOffice-unstable-bin" soon, using 1.1beta.