sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] Patch 1 for db 4.1.25

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] Patch 1 for db 4.1.25
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:24:39 -0400

Well, I could even apply it myself, I just wanted to get Julian's approval. Nevermind. I'm on a bug crusade right now, one more submit wouldn't hurt. Regarding db, Debian has some other patch in addition to this, something about calling abort(), which is not on Sleepycat' website. Wanted to ask you something: do you maintain the list of `unsupported by guru' sections anywhere in public space like Wiki? If I have time, I'll hunt around, I just want to know where... Thank you!
Cheers!

Sergey.

Eric Sandall wrote:

I'll apply this during the weekend after testing, unless Julian gets there
first. :)