sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit] S.C.U.M.M. VM

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Peter Schneider-Kamp <peter AT schneider-kamp.de>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit] S.C.U.M.M. VM
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 08:09:26 +0100

Day of the Tentacle plays exactly like on DOS. Indy4
looks okay until now, too.

From the web site:

ScummVM is an implementation of LucasArts S.C.U.M.M.
(Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion) interpreter,
used in games such as Monkey Island, Indiana Jones,
Day Of The Tentacle, Sam and Max, and many more.

Some things are still missing, and some games cannot be
completeted yet. There are quite a few known bugs. Regardless
of the bugs it is still possible to play some games all the way
through to the end. Still other games do not load at all. Keep
your eye on our Compatability page to see which games function
with the current build. Comments and suggestions can be left in our forum.
--
Peter Schneider-Kamp mailto:peter AT schneider-kamp.de
Deliusstrasse 9 http://schneider-kamp.de

  • [SM-Spell-Submit] S.C.U.M.M. VM, Peter Schneider-Kamp, 01/11/2003