sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] New Spell: ksorcery [Section: sgl]

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: Zach Hobbs <zach AT firstwavedesign.com>, sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] New Spell: ksorcery [Section: sgl]
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:31:02 +0000

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 03:54 am, Zach Hobbs wrote:
> Here's a little KDE/QT app I've made to browse the codex and
> cast/summon/dispel spells. Pretty basic right now, but plan to expand it
> some.
>
> Also, the spell might not download for some mirrors for a little bit, I
> just put the file up this morning. It seems to work for most of the US
> ones though.
>
> If you guys have any problems you can report bugs and issues to me or the
> website.
>
> Later,
> -Zach Hobbs

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021)) (library
qt-mt)
not found. Please check your installation!

So, are you telling me that I need to be in KDE version 3.1 to run it? I'm
still on 3.0.5. (Until I replace my hard drive, that is.)

--
Jason Flatt
Section maintainer for printer