sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit] New Spell: ksorcery [Section: sgl]

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Zach Hobbs <zach AT firstwavedesign.com>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit] New Spell: ksorcery [Section: sgl]
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 03:54:32 +0000

Here's a little KDE/QT app I've made to browse the codex and
cast/summon/dispel spells. Pretty basic right now, but plan to expand it
some.

Also, the spell might not download for some mirrors for a little bit, I just
put the file up this morning. It seems to work for most of the US ones
though.

If you guys have any problems you can report bugs and issues to me or the
website.

Later,
-Zach Hobbs