sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit] New spells for GSwitchIt [gnome, maybe x11]

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>, sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org, "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit] New spells for GSwitchIt [gnome, maybe x11]
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 17:02:52 -0500

Hi!

These are the spells needed for GSwitchIt keyboard mapping switching GNOME applet. It works *ways* better than the one included in gnome-applets, and I saw messages in GNOME's Bugzilla that in the future it's going to be the standard switcher. Anyway, I can finally type Cyrillic letters in GNOME.
Robin, GSwitchIt links to so many GNOME libraries that I really don't know what to put in its DEPENDS, I hope you can figure this out. Thanks!
Eric, the two spells other than GSwitchIt, are not GNOME specific and don't need any of GNOME code, just libxml2, so I ask you to decide whether they must go into x11. I can send the message to three addresses only so I'm not CCing Joel the maintainer of x11.

Thank you all,
Sergey.

  • [SM-Spell-Submit] New spells for GSwitchIt [gnome, maybe x11], Sergey A. Lipnevich, 01/05/2003