sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit] New spell: openMosixview [cluster]

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Richard Johns <johnsr1 AT lincoln.ac.nz>
  • To: Zoran Constantinescu <zoran AT idi.ntnu.no>
  • Cc: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit] New spell: openMosixview [cluster]
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 17:44:38 +1300

Hi

I have been building an openMosix cluster and had to make up
the spells as I went . First openMosixUserland which I thought
at the time did not exist as its not in the codex and only remembered
the CVS later on so openMosix.tar.bz2 is equivalent to
http://cvs.sourcemage.org/index.cgi/grimoire/cluster/openmosix-tools/

Next was openMosixview.tar.bz2 so i could see what was going on
http://www.lincoln.ac.nz/its/profiles/johnsr1/openMosixview.tar.bz2
the reason for the link is that its big. I have been talking with the
author
so I should be able to remove the extra stuff shortly.

Finally omtest .tar.bz2 to stress test the cluster once I have a few
more PCs.

PS
is there anyone else running openMosix as I'm trying to make a
minimal
bootable CD using SMGL+openMosix and would like to know what tools
and what they thought of them, for this kind of thing.

Enjoy
Richard.

  • [SM-Spell-Submit] New spell: openMosixview [cluster], Richard Johns, 01/04/2003