sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]j2sdk-src spell, corrected

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Jose Bernardo Silva <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • Cc: nealbirch <nealbirch AT attbi.com>, SubmitSpells <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]j2sdk-src spell, corrected
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 20:38:04 +0000 (GMT)

Ahh, now I remember seeing that in one of your

SOURCE12_URL[0]=http://tushar.lfsforum.org/files/JavaFromScratch/$SOURCE11

SOURCE12_URL[0]=http://tushar.lfsforum.org/files/JavaFromScratch/$SOURCE12

> Otherwise, the dynamic lesstif patch doesn't get
> downloaded.

Casey,

I got that. Anyway, the dynamic lesstif patch might
not be needed, and it implies changes to the mozilla
script in /usr/bin (adding a LD_PRELOAD). It was one
of the tries I made to atempt to compile j2sdk... I
now am unsetting LD_PRELOAD before the make and
restoring it after, might solve the tar problem.