sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]OO source spell, corrected

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • To: Jose Bernardo Silva <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Thomas Graham <lkthomashk AT yahoo.com.hk>, <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]OO source spell, corrected
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 03:49:32 -0600 (CST)

I've spent a couple of days off and on working on getting j2sdk to
compile. No luck yet! If you (or anyone) has luck compiling, let me know.
I think I'll open a bug on it (unless one is already open), so we can
coordinate which combinations of patches have been tried. The last combo I
tried caused gcc to segfault!

-casey