sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]OO source spell, corrected

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Jose Bernardo Silva <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Thomas Graham <lkthomashk AT yahoo.com.hk>
  • Cc: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]OO source spell, corrected
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:38:28 +0000 (GMT)

Well,
it is passing the CFLAGS correctly, right now is
compiling with "-march=athlon-4 -mmmx -mfpmath=sse
-msse -m3dnow -O3", so I guess yes, the options are
being passed down. Today, if it ends casting, I'll try
my hand at a j2sdk spell - but that one will need
manual download of the sources, as the sun site
requires you to register there, and doesn't provide a
direct link to the tarballs.

does the optimize tag work fine when compile