sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]Games section report

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Gareth Clay <g.clay AT warwick.ac.uk>
  • To: eric AT schabell.com
  • Cc: Source Mage Spells <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]Games section report
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:16:48 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I finally have an internet connection again, so I can get back to work on
the games section now. Here's my report for this week.

Cheers!
Gareth
Gareth Clay, Grimoire Guru for Games:
New versions:

Changed SOURCE_URLs:

Removed spells:
chromium
chromium-data

New spells:

Notes:
I pulled the chromium spells because it seems like we can't fix them in time.
had very little success with them; Arwed got a lot further than I did but
still
didn't manage to get the thing to compile, so I think pulling the spells was
our only option. If any of us manage to get chromium working we'll add the
spell back to the grimoire.

Other note: I finally have internet access again. Whoooo!! :)

  • [SM-Spell-Submit]Games section report, Gareth Clay, 10/23/2002