sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]Updated spell: mozilla 1.2b

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-spell-submit <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]Updated spell: mozilla 1.2b
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:48:00 +0200

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 05:47:35PM -0400, Sergey A Lipnevich wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The following diff will bring you mozilla 1.2b. Didn't check Galeon any
> dependents, sorry. The diff also fixes minor bug in BUILD (ending &&).

I'm running mozilla 1.2b for some time now, it works fine with galeon,
although the galeon spell needs some minor tweaking.
Also, you may want to add --enable-xft to the configure options if you
have fontconfig/Xft2 installed to get great antialiasing in mozilla :)

Ok, to get galeon to compile with moz1.2b, you'll have to add
--with-mozilla-snapshot=trunk

Note: Xft2 support in mozilla will break MathML and some pages display
some text incorrectly, but it looks just great

--
Arwed
aka alley_cat