sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]new spell: cabextract; probably archive or z-rejected

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: nealbirch <nealbirch AT attbi.com>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]new spell: cabextract; probably archive or z-rejected
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 17:46:58 -0400

gaze what cabextract

"Cabextract is a program to extract Microsoft cabinet (.CAB) files. This makes it of use to install MS TTF."

With the latest news over the truetype fonts, I found a web page with a simple solution.

http://gongolo.usr.dsi.unimi.it/~vigna/webFonts4Linux/

This page has a clever little script file which uses bash, wget and cabextract to install the truetype fonts and directions on how to activate them.

We may want to emulate this and mirror the files in question, but for now the script file and the directions on this web site should suffice.

--
"You can fool some of the people all of the time
--and those are the ones you have to concentrate on!"