sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]New Spell: xp [Section: windowmanagers] . . .

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: wandre.l AT free.fr
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]New Spell: xp [Section: windowmanagers] . . .
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 09:17:45 -0700

# gaze what xp

A theme for the IceWM window manager based on the Windows XP GUI, with button
animation.

PS: I've been looking for something I can run on Linux that has a look and
feel like Windows XP to make transition easier from Microsoft Windows to
Linux. Other than Lycoris, I've found this theme and another for Sawfish
called Lunatic that I haven't got quite right, yet. If anyone knows of
anything else, please let me know.

--
Jason Flatt
E-mail (remove the spaces): jasonflatt @ wizard . com