sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]Section update: ftp & http

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Justin Rocha <xenithsgl AT xenith.org>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]Section update: ftp & http
  • Date: 10 Aug 2002 18:26:19 -0700

On Sat, 2002-08-10 at 18:16, Justin Rocha wrote:
> It's about time I did an update, and here it is.
>
> Another note: I'm moving on Monday, and might not have net access (at
> least, on my linux machine) for a while, so if someone wants to take
> over my sections until I am back online (I do not know when it might be,
> I might even have net access at my new place already, I'm just not sure)
> please email me. ;-)
> Justin Rocha, Grimoire Guru for FTP:
>
> New versions:
>
> pure-ftpd - added fixes by M.L.
> dctc - bumped version to 0.82.0
> proftpd - bumped version to 1.2.5rc3 and added an init script
> fags - bumped version to 0.2.1
>

> Changed SOURCE_URLs:
>
> rsync - removed SOURCE_URL[3]
> weex - removed SOURCE_URL[0], updated other SOURCE_URLS
>
> Removed spells:
>
> New spells:
>
> dcgui
> dclib
> yafc
>
> Notes:
>
> Whoever sent me the muddleftpd spell, please put it in the Source Mage
> format and resend it. I cannot accept spells that are in Lunar (I think)
> format. :)

> Justin Rocha, Grimoire Guru for HTTP:
>
> New versions:
>
> apache/apache2/apache-mod_ssl - Version bumped for security fixes (yes,
> it was a while ago, but I'm catching up)
>
> Changed SOURCE_URLs:
>
> Removed spells:
>
> New spells:
>
> yafp
> mozilla-nightly
> squidsites
> pglogd
> httptunnel
>
> Notes:
>
> squid - Added the "restart" option to squid.sh

> --
> Justin Rocha
> -Xenith || xenithsgl AT xenith.org || http://xenith.org/
> Grimore Guru -- ftp/http
> Source Mage GNU/Linux -> http://www.sourcemage.org/

Oh, almost forgot. Two things.

Whoever sent me the caudium spell, could you recheck it and fix it up
and resubmit it?

And if you sent me a spell that was not in this update, then I don't
have it. (I added all new spells I had save caudium and muddleftpd) Make
sure you CC: me when submitting spells for my sections.