sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]Section update: ftp & http

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Justin Rocha <xenithsgl AT xenith.org>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]Section update: ftp & http
  • Date: 10 Aug 2002 18:16:55 -0700

It's about time I did an update, and here it is.

Another note: I'm moving on Monday, and might not have net access (at
least, on my linux machine) for a while, so if someone wants to take
over my sections until I am back online (I do not know when it might be,
I might even have net access at my new place already, I'm just not sure)
please email me. ;-)
Justin Rocha, Grimoire Guru for FTP:

New versions:

pure-ftpd - added fixes by M.L.
dctc - bumped version to 0.82.0
proftpd - bumped version to 1.2.5rc3 and added an init script
fags - bumped version to 0.2.1

Changed SOURCE_URLs:

rsync - removed SOURCE_URL[3]
weex - removed SOURCE_URL[0], updated other SOURCE_URLS

Removed spells:

New spells:

dcgui
dclib
yafc

Notes:

Whoever sent me the muddleftpd spell, please put it in the Source Mage
format and resend it. I cannot accept spells that are in Lunar (I think)
format. :)

Justin Rocha, Grimoire Guru for HTTP:

New versions:

apache/apache2/apache-mod_ssl - Version bumped for security fixes (yes,
it was a while ago, but I'm catching up)

Changed SOURCE_URLs:

Removed spells:

New spells:

yafp
mozilla-nightly
squidsites
pglogd
httptunnel

Notes:

squid - Added the "restart" option to squid.sh

Justin Rocha
-Xenith || xenithsgl AT xenith.org || http://xenith.org/
Grimore Guru -- ftp/http
Source Mage GNU/Linux -> http://www.sourcemage.org/