sm-security - Re: [SM-Security] OpenSSH . . .

sm-security AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Security bugs are reported here via bugzilla

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-security AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Security] OpenSSH . . .
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:44:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Justin Rocha wrote:
> Sadly, tarbal generation is also reliant on when the tarbals are
> generated from perforce at erics' end. :) With CVS, this wouldn't be a
> problem because we'd just generate straight from the checkout on the
> server. Come on folks, who wants to get CVS working? ;-)

On Tony's end, IIRC. ;) I would love to get CVS working, atm Tony is
waiting for Joost (this is what I've been told) to setup his account.
I am not sure if Tony sent all the info, if Joost ever received it, or
what's goin on. Once that is done, Tony said he could setup some
module to sync with CVS, and he has scripts to sync with P4 (or vice
versa).

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61