sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] Where djb spells should go?

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] Where djb spells should go?
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:26:20 +0000

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:14:26 +1100, Hamish Greig wrote

> z-rejected is Jose and Geoffrey.
> I don't truly understand what each of these spells is/does , nor do
> I really understand the author's license policy. But if it's
> possible to get approval from him for our spell to install his
> sources in the manner he requires then I believe they should be in
> the main grimoire. Hamish

Well, we do have a policy of putting non-GPL/non-BSD/restrictive licensed
spells in z-rejected, not only the binary ones. But even if they are to go to
z-rejected, a source version is always prefered.

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com