sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] HISTORY conversion to ChangeLog format

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Grimoire <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] HISTORY conversion to ChangeLog format
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:39:20 -0400

That command is exactly what I used in creating the Mozilla HISTORY, I didn't alter it by hand :-).
As for the rest of suggestions, I'll sum them up later in a separate email.
Thanks all!

Sergey.

Arwed von Merkatz wrote:

Just saw the reformatted mozilla HISTORY you submitted to p4, if that's
what it's supposed to look like then that gawk script isn't working.