sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] Re: php-pear section?

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • Cc: Grimoire <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] Re: php-pear section?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:04:10 -0400

Dufflebunk wrote:

Don't we have a perl-cpan spell which is for a similar purpose, but for
Perl (/me surpresses a gag)? Shouldn't we maintain a little consistency
and make a php-pear section and leave the php and php-devel spells where
they are?

We /are/ consistent:

$ gaze version perl php
Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
perl-cpan perl 5.8.0 5.8.0
php-pear php 4.3.2 4.3.2