sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] Mozilla installation

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] Mozilla installation
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 13:42:09 -0400

There used to be a "./configure --enable-default-mozilla-five-home=/usr/lib/mozilla" option, but LFS hints say it's not relevant anymore, and that was my experience. I'm trying to make sure it does/does not work right now.

Sergey A. Lipnevich wrote:

I don't want to do that, that's the point.

Jason Flatt wrote:

Is it possible to modify the Makefile to remove the version, or is it more complicated than that?