sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire]Grimoire goes rc1 tomorrow...

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Sergey A Lipnevich <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: eschabell AT sourcemage.org
  • Cc: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org, "Julian v. Bock" <julian AT openit.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire]Grimoire goes rc1 tomorrow...
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:19:13 -0500

Eric,

Subversion is not a widely used spell, but it did have a bug which would wipe out the httpd.conf, and a couple of minor bugs, so please update it from CVS if you have time. Also, there's a Subversion GUI client now in my section, rapidsvn, which would complement Subversion, but it's not in test grimoire, and requires recent CVS version of wxGTK library in libs section. So, again, if time permits, you can pull both Subversion and RapidSVN from CVS, and I'll leave it to Julian to decide whether he wants current wxGTK to go into test.
Thanks!

Sergey.

Eric Schabell wrote:

Howdy all!

Wanted to remind the guru's that tomorrow we go rc1, I will wait until the end of the day to have tony pull the changes from test into stable (might be friday my timezone to ensure all guru's have maximum use of 31 October to make changes/fix bugs).

Let's get the last bugs fixed (current count on test grimoire == 12 bugs)!

Get free mailbox 20 Mb at http://www.hotbox.ru