sm-grimoire - [SM-Grimoire]Grimoire goes rc1 tomorrow...

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Grimoire]Grimoire goes rc1 tomorrow...
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:03:32 +0100

Howdy all!

Wanted to remind the guru's that tomorrow we go rc1, I will wait until the
end
of the day to have tony pull the changes from test into stable (might be
friday my timezone to ensure all guru's have maximum use of 31 October to
make changes/fix bugs).

Let's get the last bugs fixed (current count on test grimoire == 12 bugs)!

--
/*
* Eric Schabell M.Sc.