sm-grimoire - [SM-Grimoire]Fwd: Perforce server down, but TEST GRIMOIRE fixes avail.

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Grimoire]Fwd: Perforce server down, but TEST GRIMOIRE fixes avail.
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:59:08 +0100

Howdy all!

While server is down I will be providing the tarball from my working copy for
Test Grimoire, just have to adjust your scribe with the following:

scribe add grimoire from
http://infolab.uvt.nl/people/erics/linux/test/grimoire.tar.bz2

this will make your scribe update command pull the updated test tarball from
my site.... once it is all back online you can either switch it back or keep
it here as I update from the server every hour.

Guru's, please feel free to send any fixes to bugs in test via bugzilla (not
the fixes) or submit a tarball to me via mail.

Hope this helps,

--
/*
* Eric Schabell M.Sc.