sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire]ANNOUNCEMENT: Sorcery 0.9.0.1 Released!

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: Seth Woolley <seth AT tautology.org>
  • Cc: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire]ANNOUNCEMENT: Sorcery 0.9.0.1 Released!
  • Date: 30 Oct 2002 02:44:27 -0500

I think you mean VAR=${VAR:-string}? The colon alone means something
entirely different.
The SHORT is usualy much longer than what is desired I think, and the
capitalisation of the spell is usualy lower case while the name should
probably be upper case.
And no, we did not decide based on those two points on how to do it ;)