sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire]Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]init.d spell update section sgl

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: nealbirch <nealbirch AT attbi.com>
  • To: eric AT sandall.us
  • Cc: Source Mage - Grimoire <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire]Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]init.d spell update section sgl
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:44:09 -0400

Eric Sandall wrote:
nealbirch wrote:

Latest version of the init.d spell, the SGL-spell-version is set at 1
this is beta folks... back up your data! but it should work fine for a
normal SGL linux networking setup.

Ok, this is the one without the annoying typo in the DETAILS file

--
"You can fool some of the people all of the time
--and those are the ones you have to concentrate on!"

Is this being updated in perforce, or is this just your update and the
init.d spell in perforce hasn't been changed? I haven't seen any changes
to this in the p4 mailings, so I'm guessing that you haven't changed
anything. :)

I wanted to test it before asking someone how to update preforce... which is a good thing since Treeve Jelbert found a bug. You go, Treeve!

so... how do I use preforce? and can I update the utils spells this is going to impact?