sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire]Xfree86 spell problem

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Aaron Brice <abrice2 AT cox.net>
  • To: SM-Grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire]Xfree86 spell problem
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 09:34:51 -0700

No help here but I'm having the same problem... Tried turning off all optimizations and that didn't help..

Aaron

Geoffrey Derber wrote:

Sorry, no. If you had a nvidia card. I would say when you built XFree86 to make sure drm and dri are turned off when you configure your hosts.def, because the nvidia card uses its own drivers for that. For the Radeon card though, I have no clue. You could still try that if you want to, but I don't think you would have 3d acceleration. I could be completely wrong on that part to. I don't know anything about Radeon cards, and their setup. That could still be the solution, I'm just not sure.

Someone else is going to have to figure this one out. Good luck.

Geoff

Craig Dyke wrote:

No ... i have a Radeon 32MB SDR

Hope this helps