sm-grimoire - [SM-Grimoire]Licq

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: "Derber, Geoffrey" <Geoffrey.Derber AT Trinity.Edu>
  • To: "'sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Grimoire]Licq
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:14:01 -0500

A couple days ago, LICQ was bumped to version 1.2.0a. It may be time to
bring back that spell, since it seems to be missing now.

Also, I think I may re-submit a LICQ-Daily spell that someone else submitted
a while back that has worked wonderfully for me, even after I did the
initial KDE 3 install just before the beginning of summer. With that one
though, would that go in Chat, or Z-Rejected? Since it wouldn't be a stable
release, but the daily builds. If it is Z-rejected, I'll just add it to my
section.

Geoff

  • [SM-Grimoire]Licq, Derber, Geoffrey, 07/30/2002