sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] help!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] help!
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 16:02:06 +0100

Hi all,

I was experimenting with util-linux spell and something went beserk.
After the dispel, it started deleting lots of files, including all the sorcery logs and state data.

The system boots and runs, but I have no sorcery data.

I then discovered that that data was missing from my backups.
I do have lots of cache files, so I was contemplating resurrecting all the caches, or else extracting the tablet data from the cache file.
Is there a better way, possibly in cauldron or sorcery?

I only need the sorcery data from the caches, not the installed files.

Regards, Treeve