sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] outdated sorcery tarball

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] outdated sorcery tarball
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 18:44:12 +0200

On Sun, 01 Oct 2017 13:44:29 +0200
Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be> wrote:

> the contents of sorcery-devel.tar.bz2 which I downloaded today from
> sokobus.de have a ChangeLog dated ' Dec 17 2016'
>
> The most recent files in that tarball have that date.
>
> I know that the git repo is more recent.
The official build is from sometime this year too, as I remember
updating it a month or three ago.

Looking here, the datestamp is the third of August:
http://mirror.sobukus.de/files/sourcemage/sorcery/

The changelog is as you stated, but all the code is there. It's just
that Ismael hasn't been updating it.

LP