sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery tarballs

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery tarballs
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 19:11:11 +0200

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 11:28:07 +0200
Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be> wrote:

> the sorcery tarballs have not been updated since December, but the
> git repo has had many updates since then.
> Is there a problem with the scripts?
>
> Regards, Treeve
There are no do-it-all scripts, since I have to GPG sign things
manually. I'll go regenerate it now (done), but there were mostly
cosmetic changes, so not much to notice.

Thanks for the ping though, for it appears I didn't get the commit
mails. Ismael: it looks like the sources and source_urls changes can
show false positives, since you're not clearing the spell state. Eg.
try running it with two spells, where the first has two or more sources
and the second just one.

Have a nice day