sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] It's time for me to move on

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] It's time for me to move on
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 10:23:51 +0200

Am Fri, 20 May 2016 23:24:09 -0500
schrieb David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>:

> SourceMage and I no longer see eye-to-eye.

Meh. Well, thanks for staying with us for so long. The list of people
that have been with the project since before I started using SMGL, and
still are, is becoming smaller and smaller:-/ I guess that just means
people finding fulfilling lives in the real world … so … congrats from
me.

Alrighty then,

Thomas