sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Gitlab.com as the primary git entry point for Sourcemage

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Gitlab.com as the primary git entry point for Sourcemage
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:18:37 +0200

On Friday 11 of September 2015 11:22:39 Thomas Orgis wrote:
> Am Sun, 6 Sep 2015 10:55:48 -0500
>
> schrieb David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>:
> > At the very least, this can be a mirror, but I'm proposing that we give
> > it a shot. Since the "grumpy old folks" can continue to operate the
> > exact same way they're operating right now. Just modify the .git/config
> > to point to a different origin.
>
> About those folks, grumpy and old or not: Isn't there anyone else with
> at least an opinion about this? I'd expect at least one more reply than
> my own. What's the census of people who care about Source Mage
> development?
I don't care enough about this issue. Simple pull request & review handling
does enable drive-by contributions, but that's about the only relevant thing
that comes to mind. I wouldn't be angry about changing those few remotes. I
leave the server-side stuff to the server folks.

LP
--
To err is humour
www.gemrb.org