sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Website updates

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Website updates
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 18:43:08 +0300

See the last message from Ladislav in February thread, and the first
message from me in January thread. Both describe 'why'.

But tl;dr is that there's no reason to use something that's
dead/not-supported/non-secure/etc. For the same reason FreeBSD migrated
from GNATS to Bugzilla the last year.

We have to discuss what to do next, since many people are against
github&friends. My suggestion is a clean redmine installation and
integration of bugs we had in our bugzilla database and chili.

--
Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>